Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome to my world, won't you come on in.

Play List - Depeche Mode -Welcome To My World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUrBV_bKlI

Number Uno - I do not proclaim to be a good writer.  Please feel free to send your editing suggestions to www.idon'tgivearip.com (hee hee, shout out to LifeChurch.tv)

With that said, it's really simple here guys & dolls.  This blog is a way that I can make a virtual scrapbook of my husband's journey to his dream race AND for those who want to go along for the ride, LET'S GO!!   

Most of you know Chad and I propelled our household contents in a U-Haul and moved to Denver, Colorado in October of 2011.  We followed our hearts and moved away from the place we had always lived to chase after a passion we share of nature, mountains and riding our bikes.  We are normal folks with lots of wonderful family and friends.  Of course, most of them are all in Oklahoma, because most people that live in Colorado are not from Colorado and are whack jobs (EXCEPT for: Steve & Karen, Sherie, Craig, Mike and Marianne).  We are truly blessed to continue to have wonderful relationships with our family and friends, I call them our Oklahomies and our few normal peeps here in Colorado.  Anyway, enough of sentimental crap. Let's start pedaling...




3 comments:

  1. Glad you don't think we are whack jobs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeee too, that would be really sad... Sherie would be the most normal friend I had here and that is just wrong. Plus, who would do the Sunday ride with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm so glad you're blogging - cant wait to follow your adventures!

    Karen Martin-Faulkner

    ReplyDelete