Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Vintage Chad - Racer 155 - Roman Nose, Oklahoma 2005 or 6!

Play List - PENNYWISE - Set Me Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD5zvnsV49k

I remember this race, it was our first date involving Chad racing. We think this photo was taken in either 2005 or 2006 at Roman Nose. SURLY 1X1... I dropped his water... He won 1st in the single speed class.  Comment below if you remember this race and if you were riding/racing what steed were you on? If you weren't racing, who were you cheering on, or any outlandish memory you have will be rated on a scale from 1-5 stars!

3 comments:

  1. I was there. Rode an Epic at the time. Snapped my chain going into the second lap. I wasn't really upset (not even remotely) as I was feeling miserable. I actually have some old photos of chad at this race somewhere. I turned photographer shortly after my race was done. I think this was 2005. Dang I've known you turds a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to dig those up! I think that was the year you ate a burrito before the race. We don't call you stanky butt for nothing! Just kidding! Old friends are the best friends! Hope you guys can make it out this year for the race. MINUS the Burrito. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was definitely NOT there! But I love this story, and seeing is believing. He really did wear overalls. LOL - You guys rock.

    ReplyDelete